Looking for fun enrichment for your active youth or teen this summer? Why not try Ballroom Dancesport?
Join the Professional Dance Instruction Team at Booth for Boot Camp for Kids, June 20-23 from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
The week-long Boot Camp is $300 if registered before May 20 and $375 after May 20.
Bring your lunch and wear comfortable clothing and shoes that fit well.
Students will learn:
- Ballroom dance basics
- Fundamental actions and exercises
- All students will learn a routine to be performed at the end of camp
Call 303-412-7712 for details and to register.
According to USADance.org, Ballroom Dancesport offers myriad benefits for kids including:
- it teaches relationships necessary in close teamwork
- it teaches discipline through practice and routines
- it teaches an appreciation and further understanding of music’s rhythm and tempo
- it teaches economics and fluidity in movement
- it teaches poise and balance; it teaches self-confidence
- it teaches good dress and appearance
- it teaches a skill and ability that will be very useful all throughout life – in social situations, in business growth, and in offering a great exercise